Sunday, February 28, 2016

     Care to tell you what you meant to me----Care to tell you that I care to waste my time to think of you now----I think about the days that you kept me up all night as I fed you and shivered because I was so tired and wanted to go to sleep.
     I care to give you a piece of my mind, but for what stay crazy looking for a new one.
     The other day you stormed into my room looking for a cat that does nothing but lay on her butt!----You was mad that I didn't get up and help you look for that black dahlia. What can it be that you want her for anyway?----It must be to kiss her perhaps cause it seems that we all need a new life sometime.
     I want to talk about you and all the quiet times you remained beside me as you must of heard my thoughts---It;s not fair how God sent a child to look after me.
     A child that forgot how to cook and make coffe and bring it upstairs if he wants someone to really cook something that matters...Yeah I say I don't even care to say of what it really doesn't hurt to think of you anymore----You were only a dream and Now I'm gone---I keep telling them to turn the care buttons on from upstairs but noone is listening? :/
     Care to tell you what you meant to me when I felt one of your exe's come look for me and introduce you to the one that caught a bullet for his dumb ass and now comes in spirit wanting me to feel her right leg pain? Care if I even think of you----Care if I think of you to remember your favorite color, and no! Mine's isn't pink anymore and probably toning it down wasn't a good idea either.
     Care if I tell you what the color is now

No comments:

Post a Comment